DevStream: Your DevOps Toolchain Manager¶
What is DevStream?¶
DevStream is an open-source DevOps toolchain manager that is of the developers, by the developers, for the developers.
Discover the DevOps practice that suits you best. DevStream will take care of the rest.
TL;DR: simply watch our demo:
What Does DevStream Do¶
- Kickoff DevOps in 5 minutes: tired of investigating and integrating all the DevOps tools? Get your open-source, customized DevOps toolchain up and running with one command.
- Build your DevOps toolchain like Lego: boost team productivity by plugging in, replacing, or upgrading the tool of your choice with minimal operational overhead. Unleash the full potential of your toolchain with best practices.
- Embrace new opportunities: say goodbye to vendor lock-in. Never let your toolchain become your bottleneck. Feel the pulse of new DevOps tools, methodologies, and practices.
Why Use DevStream¶
- Too much effort maintaining every piece of DevOps tool?
- Too challenging (if not impossible) to track who changed what?
- Too much hassle replacing some of your DevOps tools that you would choose "if it ain't broke, don't fix it"?
- Small team, many tools, and way too few DevOps engineers to fully implement your pipelines?
Worry no more. DevStream got you covered.
Under the Hood¶
- DevOps toolchain as code: centrally manage your toolchain with version-controlled code, and keep track of everything.
- Core-Plugin architecture: no reinventing the wheel. Reuse or even create a plugin, and connect any tools you like with DevStream.
- Best practice templates: choose our recommended best-practice toolchain template that suits your needs. Implement built-in best practices and share yours with the world.